A New Flare on an Old Favorite

There is a new restaurant in town and Westminster students are loving it.  Global Quesadilla, located in the Lamp and Lantern Village Shopping Center at the Northwest corner of Clayton Road and Highway 141, offers a new twist on a classic, Mexican dish.  There are many types of quesadillas at Global Quesadilla, each one reflecting a different style of food from around the world.  The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing.  The employees are friendly.  The food is spectacular.

“They take something so simple and give it variety.  It’s a very unique restaurant.  Everyone will find something that they love,” said Chase Seiller, junior.

Global Quesadilla has over 20 different styles of quesadillas, ranging from a Texas style quesadilla to an Aztec style, as well as salads, wraps, and nachos.  It is a restaurant that offers a unique dining experience, while keeping its prices very affordable.  All quesadillas, salads, and wraps are $6 and under.  Global Quesadilla is affordable and unique, just the type of place Westminster students will flock to.

“It was a really unique idea, to think of quesadillas with different things in them that are typically not found in quesadillas.  It is different but different in a good way,” said Betsy Bailey, seventh grade.

Because of the wide variety of styles and flavors in these twisted quesadillas, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

“My favorite dish is the Greek quesadilla which contains black olives, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and feta cheese in a tomato tortilla but my sister (Emma Bailey, junior) likes the St. Louis style quesadilla which has sausage, tomato sauce, pepperoni, provel, and mozzarella cheese,” said Bailey.

For those with more a simple taste there is the kid’s quesadilla which is the most classic version of a quesadilla, with just cheese.

In my opinion, this restaurant will become a sure-fire success in the eyes of Westminster students.  The options are endless and the enviornment is enjoyable.  It is a small restaurant, with kind employees and a relaxing atmosphere.

“My first impression of Global Quesadilla was that it was a very successful restaurant because it was packed full of people inside.  They give good portions of the food too which is always a bonus.  I thought it was really cool that they could do so many things with a quesadilla and it tastes so good,” said Julia Harre, freshman.

Taste is definitely not one thing that this restaurant is lacking.  Students rave about the flavors and textures of all the various quesadilla fillings.

The Wildcat Roar gives Global Quesadilla 4 out of 4 paws for extraordinary taste, a comfortable environment, and friendly employees.

Global Quesadilla is unique in every way.  Not only will they cater parties and events but they also deliver to customers! You can order your food online or via telephone.

Due to its close proximity to WCA and its impeccable food and atmosphere, Global Quesadilla should become a popular destination for the Westminster community.  Everyone should plan a visit to this restaurant and decide for themselves which quesadilla reigns supreme.