Top 10 Games to Play During Quarantine
With all the extra time being stuck at home with family, why not pull out a board game or a deck of cards and have some fun! Sometimes board games can get a bad reputation for being boring, but the key to having a good time is picking the right game. Whether it’s an all-time classic or a new game straight off the shelf: we’ve got you covered with the Top 10 Games to Play During Quarantine.
- Monopoly – It might take a while to play, but it’s definitely a fun game. However, make sure it doesn’t end in family-wide tension.
- Codenames – Being one of the most popular, relatively new games on the market, Codenames will keep the family focused on each word and the strategy behind it.
- Fishbowl – If you don’t have any other games, it’s not a problem because all you need for Fishbowl is a bowl, pencils, and pieces of paper. After all, how can you go wrong by combining teamwork, acting, and critical thinking all into one game?
- Spades – Try to take as many tricks as possible in this well-known card game, and always make sure to make an accurate bid.
- Hearts – If you would rather try to avoid getting points, Hearts is a great card game and lots of fun! However, it’s even more fun if you avoid the Queen of Spades!
- Apples to Apples – Enjoy a classic game of silly comparisons with the family!
- Clue – Gather all the evidence possible to solve the murder mystery?
- The Chameleon – In this fairly new board game, the challenge is to blend in and try not to get caught as well as accuse those who are standing out.
- Stratego – Use your best strategies to direct your troops into battle in search for the enemy’s flag. Just watch out for any bombs!
- Bluff – In this card game, as long as you can fake it, you can make it. However, don’t let your opponents catch your bluff!